Rapid Mobile Application Development with K2
Tying in with my theme this quarter of Enterprise Mobility, and adding onto my previous post, Mobile Apps and Rapid Development, here is a quick video overview of a mobile construction safety application that includes not only an iPhone/iPad app, but also encompasses integration with SQL, CRM, Box and SharePoint.
Making SAP Workflow, Forms and Reports a Snap with Smart Data
SAP can be a challenge for many CIOs trying to stay on budget and meet a demanding deployment schedule. Projects that focus on building business apps that connect to the ERP system have traditionally required teams of developers and experts to create custom solutions. Below are 5 top challenges:
- Business apps should reduce complexity and increase agility.
- Business apps should reduce or bypass SAP user interface challenges
- Business apps should build bridges between technology silos.
- Business apps should speed up implementation
- Business apps should maintain governance and speed up approval cycles
For a full explanation of how to solve each of these core challenges, see the full report: Solving SAP Business App Challenges