Why the fuss about digital signatures?
Digital signatures have taken many industries by storm, but why aren’t all businesses moving to this advanced technology. I wanted to give a quick overview of some of the core advantages:
- Speed of Transaction – I see it all the time in my personal and business life: “I will email you this document. Can you print, sign and return? Preferably via fax?” Really? Isn’t this 2015. Saving time and money with documents that can be prepared for a quick digital transaction provides an efficient, simple way to conduct business.
- Scalability – Document preparation and processing is a costly and inefficient exercise for any business. Try and grow your business with these legacy processes in place, and there are just so many transactions one person can complete in a day.
- Customer Service – customers find it so refreshing to just review and click, right through the convenience of their browser.
- Control and Insight – Digital signature technology today can be integrated with workflow, forms and business process applications. Using these signatures creates a seamless process, and total control and visibility throughout the steps. See K2’s integration here: Digital Signatures in Business Process Applications and Workflow.
- Business Anywhere, Anytime – Digital signatures provide the ability to sign documents anywhere, anytime, regardless of device and location.
These are just a few advantages digital signatures can bring to any business. Want to learn more? Checkout the webinar below: