Sharepoint for Business Applications and BPM Stats
The latest AIIM SharePoint report is on the street, below are some highlights concerning BPM, BPA, Workflow, Forms and LOB Integration:
- 400 Organizations Interviewed
- Experience over the past 15 Years
- 53% have connected SharePoint with Line of Business (LOB) Systems, but struggle with implementation.
- 45% struggle with building business applications in SharePoint, including workflow, forms, reporting
- 34% plan to move to the cloud
Here is a link to the report and an infographic:
SharePoint Report Infographic
Making SAP Workflow, Forms and Reports a Snap with Smart Data
SAP can be a challenge for many CIOs trying to stay on budget and meet a demanding deployment schedule. Projects that focus on building business apps that connect to the ERP system have traditionally required teams of developers and experts to create custom solutions. Below are 5 top challenges:
- Business apps should reduce complexity and increase agility.
- Business apps should reduce or bypass SAP user interface challenges
- Business apps should build bridges between technology silos.
- Business apps should speed up implementation
- Business apps should maintain governance and speed up approval cycles
For a full explanation of how to solve each of these core challenges, see the full report: Solving SAP Business App Challenges